Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here I am!

I disappeared, yet again. Things have just been crazy here. I don't know what's been going on in the health department with me, but since Christmas I've had a bad run... nothing major, just little piddly things. This week started with an ear infection that nearly made me crazy and ended with the chicken pox! Thankfully, I had a mild case as a child and the kids both had the vaccine so we had very minor cases (maybe a dozen spots between the three of us). Honestly though, they couldn't tell us for sure that we had it but they couldn't tell us that we didn't either. Regardless, it screwed up the surprise birthday party we were planning for Jeff when he got home from NYC since we didn't leave the house.

I'm trying to branch out with my photography again. I think I've become too dependent on my backdrops and great light in my living room. I need to work with different situations and get better shots of the kids in their natural habitats! LOL! I took some of Clara yesterday modeling her Belle dress for her recital....

I really think I want a new lens. I have my eye on the 85mm 1.8. A year ago after I bought my 70-200 2.8L lens I said that my wish list was complete and that I really didn't *need* anything else... I was perfectly content with the equipment I had. Well... somehow I now have quite a long wish list again. One of the major things on my wish list was PSCS2... which I bought over a month ago and still can't bring myself to install... what is wrong with me???

Other than coveting other people's photo equipment I've been working layouts. Went a little nuts today and did something way out of my norm....

I have more to post but I think I may be pushing my luck with as many pictures as I have in this entry... I've been having lots of problems uploading to various sites lately.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracie! When it rains it pours right? Sorry to hear about all the yuckies.....it looks like we were in the clear about the pox! I just love those photos of Clara....especially #2 and your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:21 AM

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete