Tuesday, June 20, 2006

somebody stop me!

I can't believe that I impulse shopped my way through Sprouts this afternoon and came home with a big container of those jellied candy orange slices with the sugar on the outside. Man, I really thought I had some willpower when it came to candy other than chocolate, but apparently not.

Oh! Exciting news! My friend Shawna Clingerman asked me to be on her brand new CT she created for her Stapms! How cool is that??? Love her stuff, although I do have a tendency to get carried away with them. However, tonight I was able to do a layout using her stapms and managed to contain my usage to just one. The pink heart is from her Sweet Spot set (covered in paper by MandaBean). The kit is Gummi Berry Juice by MandaBean.



I'm so excited that I have remembered how to link things again... occassionally I totally lose bits of information like that. Yesterday I couldn't remember how to zip a file to save my life.

Anyway... I picked up the book Wicked today so I'm off to start reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment