Wednesday, July 12, 2006

so sleepy

Okay... nearly three hours in the pool dealing with a floatie-less Clara can really wear a person out. I usually bring her floaties but today I forgot.... man, that girl has a limited supply of common sense.

Anyway... I'm not going to ramble tonight... I'm just going to post the three (yes, three) layouts I did today and head to bed...


The top one was done with MandaBean's Gummi Berry Juice kit. The second one was with Tracy Ann's Frivolity. And the last one was done with Tracy Ann's Cotton Sheets. (can you tell that I have a Tracy Ann obsession? love her stuff) The first two were also inspired by prompts in the July issue of Amazing Month of Memories (Aunt and Uncle's Day & Hammock Day).

Now... I'm off to bed so I can be good and rested for the trip to Ikea tomorrow! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful layouts- Love all 3! Did you get that sunscreen out of your hair yet ;) You should keep an extra pair of floaties in the towel bag or in your purse if you take one! I can't imagine how tired you are- hope you get lots of rest, I know that trip to Ikea will take lots of energy ;)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie,
    I can't image how that went with Clara....if Gracie didn't have her's, dear Lord that would have been a LONG day! I LOVE the Fakers layout...that it too funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:04 PM

    GORGEOUS layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete