Wednesday, April 18, 2007

losing it...

I can't find my swimsuit anywhere to save my life! I have looked everywhere I could think of... all of our beach towels are missing too so I'm assuming they're all living together somewhere in a box in the dark recesses of our storage room... since when we were unpacking it was December in Chicago so swimsuits and beach towels were not high on the priority list of things to put away... sigh. Not sure what to do... I hate swimsuit shopping with a passion and I really don't want to have to do it on vacation, paying more than the usual high price for a piece of clothing I hate... ugh.

Oh... and I just checked on my 2nd of 6 loads of laundry today to find soap bubbles creeping out from under the laundry room door!!!!!!!! We may be spending our day carting clothes to the laundry on the corner.

I'm seriously going to need a vacation after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment