Monday, August 18, 2008

drumroll please.....

and


the


winner


of


the


Show


It



Off


book


is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Courtney Zadik!!!

I had this really cool idea to record the kids drawing a name for me using my video feature on Alex's point and shoot camera. However, the first time I tried to upload it to photobucket it shut down Safari and now it's working.... but so.... very.... slowly. Painfully slow to be exact.

So.... if I ever get it to load, I may still post it because I've never posted video before and it might be fun! But, if not... imagine little slips of paper, cut up by me, folded and put in a bowl by Alex and Clara, hand mixed by Alex, drawn by Clara and the name majorly mispronounced by Alex (sorry, Courtney). LOL!

Oooohhh... I think I got it....



If you're wondering what the pink thing is that Clara has on her shoulder... well it's her "smiley"... an ice pack thing (Little Miss Helpful). Apparently she slipped getting out of the shower and hit her head and shoulder... poor girl.

Anyway.... thanks so much for playing everyone! It was so much fun! I can't wait to host another give-away! And Courtney.... just drop me a note (there's an "email me" link on the right) with your address and I'll send the book your way!

I was going to post weekend photos... but after trying to figure out the video thing and our day of running around signing up for fall classes... I'm beat! Hopefully I'll post more tomorrow!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment