Friday, September 12, 2008

i'm running a little behind :-)

My friend Lisa left me a comment last week that she had given me this...

Now I get to share some of my favorite blogs...

meg (love getting a glimpse into your life in fiji)
joyce (you're just too crafty! and i like keeping up with what K is up to)
deann (I would love for you to actually post to your blog... lol)
heather (I always have to see what project you're taking on next)
jennifer (you amaze me!)
shawna (I miss our chats)
pam (not sure if you want me to link to your blog but I love keeping up on what you and your family are up to!)

here are the rules:
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

******

Let's see... everything here is going well. Clara started one of her new dance classes on Wednesday... it went really well and she loved it. She found out that this school will be performing the Nutcracker Suite this holiday season, so she will get to be in the Nutcracker after all!

Jeff and Alex left this afternoon for Michigan. They're in East Lansing to go to a Michigan State football game tomorrow. Alex was very excited about a boys weekend.... just him and dad. Jeff's brother and his dad will meet them there tomorrow to see the game.

Clara is totally playing up the fact that we're having a "girls weekend". I hadn't really planned on a girls weekend... it was more of a regular weekend without boys. So, after they left, I sat through two episodes of High School Musical: Get in the Picture that we had recorded. Then we took a walk to have dinner (her pick). Then she came home and played an uninterrupted game of Barbie Fashion Designer on the computer. After that it she took a bath in the big tub with one of my bath bombs (think pink). Now she's in bed.... but in Alex's loft bed (shhhh... don't tell Alex). Tomorrow we have a fun outing planned... let's just hope the weather at least semi cooperates.

I don't have any pictures really to post... but a posted a few of our day today on my homeschooling blog. I hope to have some to post tomorrow... plus I sent the point and shoot with Jeff and Alex and told them that they MUST use it!

Okay... I'm done rambling!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 PM

    aw shucks thanks!!! can i counter tag your blog back lol!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing along! i love coming here and seeing what you are all up to! i may not always comment, but i am here for every post in google reader!

    ReplyDelete