Friday, December 10, 2010

December 9th

Yesterday I pulled Clara out of school early because it was tech rehearsal day for Nutcracker. I did a trial run with her hair too. She'll wear a wig, so her hair has to be flat, in two french braids. I don't think I've french braided since I was 12.

From the front it looked pretty good...
The side... not so bad....
But the back....
was a mess! I did a better job today, I think.

We hopped on the L and headed down to the theater for drop off. I stuck my point and shoot camera in my purse, hoping to get a couple shots as she went off to rehearsal.... but this is all I got...
... she was too excited to join her friends to stick around posing for photos.

After dropping her off, I headed to the embroidery shop to pick up this....

It was a special opening night gift! We ended up giving it to her last night so Jeff could be there too. She was sooooooo excited!!! She packed it up with all of her backstage essentials.

Tonight is opening night! Clara is sooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment