Monday, September 08, 2014

Road Trip 2014: Day 4

Day four started out with a half day of driving...

Then we made it to Jackson Hole.  If the instax prints weren't so expensive, these pages would be filled with photos... the scenery was just gorgeous!!
We took the tram to the top of the mountain.  I included our "ticket" (the plastic card) on my page.  We also bought stickers and a postcard each.

After Jackson Hole, we drove into Grand Teton National Park...
I added my Grand Teton postcard directly to one of the pages versus hole punching it this time.

Here is my project life page for the day...
The views were just absolutely amazing and photos just can't do it justice!  I'm sure now you're beginning to understand when I mentioned earlier how hard it would have been to edit the trip down to just one two page project life spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment