Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry (really late) Christmas!!


I don't know what happened this year!  I always post my Christmas card to my blog on Christmas day... but this year I totally, completely forgot to do it.  And since I usually always post it, five days post Christmas, I had just assumed that I had already.  Anyway... here it is, just a few days late.  But it's still getting to you before the actual cards are getting delivered.  Besides the few we hand delivered, the cards are still sitting in a box on our table.  Oh well.  Some years are like that.  They just get away from you!

Soon I'll get caught up with posting my PL pages from 2014 (working on my Christmas day pages now) and then I'll do my post about my plan for 2015.  I'm still very much in love with project life and can't wait to tackle another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment