Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Paczki Day! LOL!

The view from breakfast this morning (excuse the "snapshots"... I was trying to use my speedlite and I have a long way to go before I get the thing figured out)...

Oh... and there was the added bonus that my camera battery was dead. I had to put it in the charger for a minute or two, then take it out... take one picture, then put it back in the charger again, etc. I forgot to check the battery before the kids started eating and with the way they were plowing through the paczki's, I had to do something desperate or they would be done before my battery had charged. So these are my only two shots.

For those wondering about Paczki Day... click here.

Well..... I need to go get ready. I think we're heading to the art institute again!

No comments:

Post a Comment