Tuesday, February 13, 2007

its slightly blizzard-ish out

Wow! I had forgotten exactly what real winter is like until today! LOL! Thankfully we had nowhere to go and plenty of hot chocolate. It was just killing the kids to not be out in it so after lunch they went out.... for a whole 10 minutes before they had enough. The wind was whipping like crazy and they were being pelted with millions of little ice crystal snowflakes. I think Alex's face says it all...
And then a shot of Clara stuff in a snow drift out back...

And one shot of the street out front (and that white hazy look is due to all of the blowing snow)...

This was not long after lunch... its gotten worse since then.

I did manage to finish a layout today. That's a major accomplishment lately since I seem to have misplaced any creativity that I had. Here's the layout...

details here

Well... that's it for me today... pretty boring, huh? Maybe tomorrow we'll venture outside!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Tracie - I didn't know you were a scraper too .. I love your layout!!
    And these photos are awsome .. they are so fun ..
    I guess you don't get the snow we get??? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete