Tuesday, July 08, 2008

tuesday...

I can't come up with a title for this entry so "tuesday" it is! :-)

I actually took new pictures today!

Our neighbors invited the kids over to play in their backyard. City kids can make the most of a small space! LOL!

Here's the water slide....

hmmm.... I wonder what Alex is thinking....
Alex's turn for a splash down....
After dinner we headed out with the same family to Family Game Night at a park near us. The kids had a great time and it wore them out right before bedtime! :-)

They played some girls v. boys dodgeball...
pin the tail on the donkey...
They had a water balloon game all planned but the kids had all popped their balloons before they could ever get the game officially started! :-)

And then there was jump roping...

They both love to jump rope. They have smaller individual ropes now, but I ordered a big long one with our homeschool order! I can't wait until it comes in.... unfortunately it's backordered at the moment.

Well... I have two tired kids who are clean and ready for bed... I'm going to go tuck them in!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment