Friday, March 04, 2011

the boy and the bean...

I know I just posted yesterday about committing to catching up on my project{365} photos... but as you can tell, I'm easily distracted :-) I will post them though... I promise!

The boy and I are trying to take advantage of the fact that ice rink at Millennium Park is open a couple weeks longer than the city rinks (which closed on Sunday). So, while the girl was in dance, the boy and I headed back to the rink....

It was so nice! Once again, there were very few people skating and the weather was pretty mild last night.

He's really improving with his skating! Too bad it's happening just as the season is about to end... oh well. Hopefully we'll get in at least one more skate before the MP rink closes.

While Alex skated, I walked up to take a few photos of "the bean" (officially known as Cloud Gate). I'm fairly obsessed with the bean...
It truly is amazing the way it reflects the city skyline...


I *heart* the bean! :-)

After those few quick snaps (my big camera finally got to come out to play!), I went back down to watch the boy skate some more before we hopped on the L and headed home. I just love living in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment