Friday, May 17, 2013

catching up... part 1

I've titled this part one, because I'm pretty sure I have too many pages to include in just one post.  I don't know where the time has gone!  When I started this book, my plan was to have it done and printed in time to take it to Bearski with us over Memorial Day.  Well.... given that Memorial Day weekend is NEXT weekend... I just don't see it happening.  Unless I really get moving on it over the weekend.  So, since I'm so far behind on posting, I'm just posting pages with no credits.  If you want to know where I got something, just let me know and I'll be glad to pass that info along!

Here we go...
















1 comment:

  1. Jocelyne3:27 PM

    Just catching up on your last several posts...great pages! Your kids sure are growing up!

    Jocelyne

    ReplyDelete