Thursday, May 16, 2013

Project Life: Week 19

Ack!  I just realized that I never posted this week's pages!  This week has been a little crazy and off our normal schedule, so things got a little out of whack.  I was still on track with getting my pages done, just totally forgot about blogging them!  We're getting to that fun part of the year with all of the end of the school year happenings!  Gives me lots of fodder for PL pages, I just need to see how I do with keeping it all reigned in.  I've decided now that I really want to try to keep this year in one Shutterfly book instead of splitting it in two.  But that means not getting overboard with adding extra pages, since I think 120 is the max I can have (need to confirm that).  I'm going to be cutting it EXTREMELY close.

 Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
G card - big bold letters by Emily Merritt
circle it no. 1 by Emily Merritt
4x6 collages by Designs by Lili

Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
what a week card - true statement cards no. 2 by Emily Merritt
camera card - spring break cards by Emily Merritt
week card - this week cards by Emily Merritt
I Love This - expression bubbles by Emily Merritt
4x6 collages by Designs by Lili

All available at The Lilypad!

No comments:

Post a Comment