Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Project Life: Week 18

This was a really fun week to put together!  Sometimes I seem to go on photo overload and have tons of photos with very little embellishments... this time I felt like I had a good mix of both!


Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
Title card - Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
3x4 templates and 4x6 collages by Designs by Lili
Journal Card - one hundred percent by Emily Merritt
Thumps Up - thumbs way up by Emily Merritt
circle it no. 2 by Emily Merritt


Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
3x4 template and 4x6 collages by Designs by Lili
This Rocks card - ahoy by Emily Merritt
Heart card - headed that way (recolored) by Emily Merritt
Epic card - make today amazing (recolored) by Emily Merritt
Happy Day card - true statement cards no. 2 (recolored) by Emily Merritt

I almost always center my supplies list, but today it appears that I am incapable of doing so!  Strange.  Oh well.... everything available at The Lilypad!

No comments:

Post a Comment