Thursday, May 30, 2013

Project Life: Week 21

Running a little behind this week because of the long holiday weekend, but it's done!  I never know which direction I'm going with colors and stuff until I get the photos on...  I'm loving this week's color scheme though!
 
 Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 collages by Designs by Lili
circle it no. 1 by Emily Merritt
red card - make today amazing by Emily Merritt
title card - titled templates by Amy Jaz Designs
oval frame - ovals by Emily Merritt
Remember this card - Hello Lucky by Amy Jaz Designs
Supplies:
Template: Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 photo collages by Designs by Lili
Michigan card - love my state cards by Emily Merritt
family. card - simple sentiments by Emily Merritt
circle it no. 2 by Emily Merritt
"sweet" - doodlings no. 1 by Emily Merritt
Instagram card by Cathy Zielske

All (except the Instagram card) available at The LilyPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment