Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a couple of clara...

Okay... maybe not a "couple" since there are three photos... but you know what I meant :-)



Life has really been crazy lately! Nothing particularly noteworthy... just very busy. So busy, in fact, that I've rarely had time to have my camera out.

Oh... we are prepping for Clara's birthday party this weekend! I have her invitation done, I'll just have to remove the personal info and then I'll post it here. She's very excited about her party and her actual birthday a week from Friday. I can't believe that the girl is going to be EIGHT!!!

Okay... I know this is short, but I did post something (just for you Tracy!)! I'm editing some other photos now so maybe I'll post again before another month goes by! :-)

2 comments:

  1. That last photo makes me smile! I hope she has a great b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it! And with cute photos, to boot.

    And those baskets you all made are amazing--what a cool class.

    ReplyDelete