Thursday, June 20, 2013

Project Life: Week 24

I almost forgot to post this!  I got caught up in finishing my Bearski book today before Clara comes home from camp tomorrow.  I got it done and sent to print!

I struggled with this one the most so far, but I actually think it's one of my favorites now.  Here is my week 24....
 Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 photo collages by Designs by Lili
Journal cards - Hey Daddio by Emily Merritt and Splendid Finns
Circle it No. 1 by Emily Merritt
Thumbs Up - Thumbs Way Up by Emily Merritt

Supplies:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 and 3x4 photo collages by Designs by Lili
Circle it No 1 and 2 by Emily Merritt
Ovals by Emily Merritt
fave - dotted: love edition by Emily Merritt
striped card - hey daddio by Emily Merritt and Splendid Finns
Journal Card - this week cards by Emily Merritt

All available at The Lilypad!

No comments:

Post a Comment