Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 19

I guess one of the perks of being behind with posting is that I get to look back a little.  These pages are from about a month ago when Alex had a week bookended by music performances... Sunday was the 2nd Led Zeppelin show and Saturday was the first performance of Lucky 13.  A friend of Alex's from SOR was having his Bar Mitzvah and got some friends together to form a band for the party.  They practiced for weeks and performed 4 or 5 songs.  Alex had a blast.  Typing this, I realize that I should be doing more journaling on my pages :-/  I've got to get caught back up and stay caught up.  I find that the first thing to go when I'm behind is the journaling.  I'm dangerously close to being completely caught up and the week I'm working on is a little light on photos, so maybe it'll be a good one to start journaling again on.

Anyway... here's week 19...


Here's a video from the Sunday Led Zeppelin show...

No comments:

Post a Comment