Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 43 insert

Perhaps it's time to post again!  :-)  Last week I was busy with other project life things and forgot about posting.  First of all, week 44 ended up with SIX pages, so I was doing a bit of scrapping.  And second, I decided to make another attempt at Ali Edwards' A Week in the Life.  The week that it was supposed to be was the week before (week 44), but I just didn't have my act together, so I started fresh on week 45.  In addition to scrapping six pages, my downtime was filled with taking and organizing a ton of photos.  I did okay with it.  I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but I took a ton more (capturing our everyday life) than I would have otherwise.  I truly love the photos I got.  In the end, I decided not to make a separate book, but to include the photos in my regular PL book.  I have them all laid out already.  Week 45 will be TWELVE pages!  I'm debating on this still, but I will probably not post them here.  Although I post a lot about our day to day here with my PL pages, these are just a little too detailed in with our current EXACT schedule.  I might cover part of the journaling and still post them... I have to think on it still.

So, back to week 43!

My baby girl turned 13!!!  I did a little insert for just the actual day of her birthday since so much went on...


Like with my other inserts, the blank portion will be trimmed off after I get my printed book back.

No comments:

Post a Comment