Thursday, December 17, 2015

Capturing Christmas 2015: Advent Calendars

One tradition that the teens aren't ready to give up yet is the Lego Advent Calendar.  I wasn't sure, so I asked before I bought it.  They made it very clear that it will be quite a while before they outgrow it :-)  And since I was at Trader Joe's and they were only $.99, they also each have their own chocolate advent calendar as well.


Supplies - Storyteller 2015 3x4 Month Calendar Cards and Storyteller Riley by Just Jaimee.

1 comment:

  1. My big boys love the Lego Advent Calendars too! For the past couple of years, I've ordered one from a past year (when I can find them for a reasonable price on Amazon) plus the current year. We've only done the Star Wars ones so far, but I think we may do Lego City next year since I'm out of past Star Wars years to order, and they like to each have their own. They don't know that candy can come out of Advent calendars. ;)

    ReplyDelete