Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Scrambled States of America....

Today was Clara's first school assembly. Her class worked together with the fourth grade class to present a little skit called The Scrambled States of America. She got to be Louisiana.

Here she is delivering her line "I like to Cajun dance"...
And at the end, they all sang Fifty Nifty United States....

It was so much fun to see and she had a great time.

(excuse the photos.... I forgot to change my lens before we left and had to make due with what was on my camera)

Also... just a little FYI... Clara was very concerned about which yellow shirt she owned would be the most appropriate, so she packed all of her yellow shirts in her bag. I guess it was a good thing as she changed shirts several times today, due to spills... sigh. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment