Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a beachy afternoon...

Oops!!  When I was moaning on about my lack of posts due to computer issues, I didn't realize that I had a bunch of photos sitting in a draft post!  I had forgotten all about it (in fact, sadly, I still don't remember doing this) and discovered it when I hit publish on my sewing post. 

So, here are some missing beach photos from our Labor Day Weekend trip...

The day after the drive-in, we took it easy.  We slept in, hit the Cherry Hut for lunch and then headed for the beach to relax...



The kids enjoyed burying each other (again, I don't understand the appeal of this)...



And we all enjoyed sitting in the sun and swimming in the lake together.  It was a really good, low-key family day.  I think we spent about four hours there... just enjoying our time together!  (If only I knew where my waterproof camera was, there would have been a lot more photos since we spent a lot of time in the water that day :-/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment