Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Project Life: Week 44 Part 2

The second part of week 44...



I really love how these pages turned out as well!  I think a big part of it is that I had my big camera out more than usual this week.  I like being able to use bigger photos on my spreads.  My phone photos have printed well... but I still like to keep them pretty small.  I also really like this kit by Amy Jaz Designs (Eye of Newt)... it worked great to tie everything together!

I'm already not too excited about putting together week 45... it's halfway through the week and I think I have a sum total of about 3 phone photos to work with so far.  And with heavy duty purging and packing this weekend, I'm pretty sure the big camera won't be out much, if at all.  Oh well... the holidays are here soon and my big camera gets lots of use then!

No comments:

Post a Comment