Monday, December 15, 2014

Project Life 2014: Clara's b-day party

Part of the reason I haven't posted many PL pages lately is because I've been debating about what to do with my a week in the life pages.  I'm really super proud of them, but they just had too much daily routine info for me to feel comfortable with posting publicly.  I thought about blurring out the journaling, but as that week ended up being 12 pages long, I just didn't have the motivation to do it.  So, I'll post the last two pages of that week... Clara's 13th birthday party....


Clara was so excited to finally have a big birthday party again.  Last year her birthday was about two weeks before we moved, the year before she was about a month into a new school... so it was fourth grade (10th b-day) when she last had a real party.  She invited all of the upper middle school girls and they had a blast!  I am so glad we were able to pull it off this year for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment