Monday, April 27, 2015

Project Life: Week 14, part two

I'M CAUGHT UP AGAIN!!!!

I am so incredibly excited about that!  I followed my plan I posted last week and now I'm back to working current!  I'm so thrilled!

So now to get caught back up on posting...


Not only am I caught up, but I'm just a couple of weeks away from ordering my first book of the year!  I'm excited to print three times this year instead of just two.  I think that was part of the motivation to get my act together.  Plus we sat down over the weekend and went over the rough plan for the next few months and things are seriously crazy between now and school starting in the fall.  It's a good crazy though, filled with lots of fun things and travel, but it's still crazy. And a perfect recipe for getting behind with PL.  I'm going to have to up my project life plan a bit in order to get through it all without totally losing it.  Last summer was pretty busy with lots of trips, but I always had a bit of downtime between them.  This year, several of them are back to back which could prove difficult to find time.  Thank goodness I have a laptop!  I fought that change a couple of years ago.  Jeff bought it for me and I refused to use it for several months... I loved my desktop and didn't want to change.  Now, I can't imagine life without my macbook.  Well... I should probably stop worrying about how behind I'll be this summer and just enjoy being caught up again for the moment!  :-)

Supplies (links on pinterest):


No comments:

Post a Comment