Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 15, Easter Sunday

Here's the beginning of the monster, 10 page week...


I had a vision for these pages.  I wanted the photos to be the focus, and I wanted to use an actual "Easter" kit versus the cutesy, dyed eggs and bunny kits (I love those too and have use for them, but on this particular set of pages I wanted something different).  Amber LaBau's Easter Morn cards were perfect.  The subtle color scheme complemented the colors in the sunrise over the water.  I took a bunch of photos myself, but I was also able to pull some cool ones from our church's Facebook page. I love how the shots taken from above put everything in perspective.

Supplies (links on pinterest):




This post is part of the project life link up on the Day to Day blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment