Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 2

I'm not sure why, but this year has been a struggle.  Both with keeping up with project life and with posting here.  I just listed out all of the layouts/spreads I have to post and I do have 22 to post... sounds like a lot, but I'm still behind (and I don't even want to think about the fact that I haven't finished 2015 yet).  BUT, the good news is that I'm loving my PL plan this year, I really like the way it looks.  I just think that being behind is what's weighing on me.  Once I get closer to caught up (and maybe finishing up 2015), my motivation levels will change.  I think my issue is that the more I document, the more I want to document.  I want EVERYTHING scrapped and in books, it makes it hard to stay focused sometimes.

So today I'm going to spend a little time getting some blog posts done!  Here's week 2....



































































Supplies:
Template - Pocket Template Maker by Mommyish
Calendar - Storyteller 2016 3x4 Month Calendar by Just Jaimee
Everything else - February 2016 Storyteller by Just Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment