Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Impulse shopping at Target

It's been a long time since I last posted... again. I don't know what happens. The past couple of weeks have been crazy. I'm having a hard time adjusting to Jeff's new work schedule. He used to either be traveling or working from home. Now he goes on a trip, tells me he'll be home one day and on that day he'll call to say "oops - looks like I'm going to be here all week". AND now when he's home, he's got to go into the office at least part of the time. I've just been spoiled by having him home based for so long.

So today Alex and I impulse shopped our way through Target. I got lots of fun clothes for the kids. However, none of it seems to be on their website, so you'll just have to wait until I take some pictures. Here's one from today in one of Clara's new Target shirts...

Yikes... Alex just ran in here and announced that he could do something really cool and dangerous on the trapeze on the playset and ran out before I could ask anything... so I'm out of here to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment