Friday, April 21, 2006

My boy is SIX and random pics from MO

Yes... my boy is officially six today. I'm not quite sure where the time goes.... on one hand it seems like just yesterday we were living in Chicago as a brand new family of three and in other ways it seems like it was forever ago. Anyway... I took the official birthday photo of Alex and here it is...



We just got back yesterday from Easter in Missouri. We were supposed to come back earlier in the week but we decided to stay so we could go to Silver Dollar City with my cousin and his family. The kids had a GREAT time and so did I! We rode so many rides and the weather was absolutely beautiful.

Here are a few pics from the trip... the first two were taken just off the square of my itty bitty home town. The third one is Clara's "shy look" (her words, not mine) and was taken in my parents' backyard with Clara sitting on my grandfather's old chair.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always!! Welcome home!! We've missed you at tds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:20 PM

    Both of your kids are so cute! I just love Clara's hair!!

    ReplyDelete