Monday, October 09, 2006

Hillbilly Golf Anyone?

I had never heard of this game before we went to my hometown's fall festival a few weeks ago. My parents picked up a set that weekend.... and we played it on our fall break visit to their house. Now Hillbilly golf (or whatever you want to call it) is fun and can be played by any age... but any game combining Clara and projectiles is an adventure to say the least. Her first turn resulted in Clara hitting herself in the head with the ball. Thankfully no one else was injured during the game. Here are some pics...



We had a great school day today and had fun doing our Mexican Bark Paintings that came with our Spanish curriculum. I took pics but they're still in my camera and my camera is downstairs and if I go downstairs, I'm staying down there and getting in bed... so maybe tomorrow.

That's it... I'm tired and still out of it here... sigh... tomorrow's another day! Maybe that's the day I'll get my act together! LOL!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. You just gotta LOVE Clara! LOL!! Looks like fun...we'll have to try it next time we all get together, thought it could be a bloodbath and a trip to the ER! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that LOL- what a crazy name for it ;) Looks like the kids had fun playing it!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete