Sunday, October 08, 2006

tea party

I was going to post more pics from our trip but decided to post these instead...



Clara and Lauren (her baby doll) got invited to a very special tea today to celebrate her friend's 5th birthday. Both Clara and Lauren *had* to wear their princess dresses... Clara's dress is her "Belle" dress from her recital this past spring. It was so cute to see all of the girls in their princess dresses! The mom had everything set up so well. The dolls even had their own cups and plates AND she even made miniature versions of the food she made for the girls for their dolls.

Anyway... the weekend is ending so hopefully I will get my act together tomorow!

Oh... and it looks like I just might win my fantasy football game too! Woo Hoo!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how awsome that would be for any little girl? I could have only dreamed of that when I was little! Glad she got to go, and hope she had a fabulous time!!
    Love the photos!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete