Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hmmm.... 5 wierd things about me

I've been tagged by Jennifer Pebbles so here goes....

1. I can pick things up with my toes. Honestly... I don't think this is strange at all, but my husband does. Actually, he's the odd man out in our house since the kids now do this too!

2. I'm usually not an neat/orderly person but I cannot sanely fly on a plane if the little plastic latch that holds the tray table up isn't straight up and down. Sadly, I noticed this summer that I have passed this illness on to my daughter. As a side note - I also have panic attacks on planes. My worst one was when we flew to Disneyland in February... I got my own row if that gives you any indication how much I panicked.

3. I eat any little colored candies in pairs by color.... skittles, receses pieces, m&m's, etc.

4. I love the band Little Feat.

5. I don't feel hot, cold or pain on the right side of my body. I was in a bad car accident when I was 14 and broke my neck. The injury caused a syndrome called Brown-Sequard Syndrome.... which left me weak on on my left side and without temp and pain sensation on my right. Although I got my strength basically back on my left, the sensation never returned to my right.

Hmmmm.... now who to tag...

Tina
Shelly
Shawna
Michelle
Kirsty

Ack!!! In the process of tagging Kirsty... I just noticed that she has tagged me! I'll get to that tomorrow... I promise!

Anyway.... I spent the day cleaning out a closet and it has made me grumpy. I am such a packrat and throwing things away makes me very nervous. LOL!

Here's are a few pics from our first full day in Missouri last weekend. The kids, Jeff and my dad took my dad's little boat out to the lake. Mom and I just hung back, chatted and took pictures.



Okay... I need to run... it's time for a family game of Junior Monopoly!

'nite!

4 comments:

  1. OK ok ok, I just stumbled onto your blog. It is weird... and addictive in a certain way... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Tracie - your outdoor photos are rockin! Gorgeous color, and such clarity. I love the blue water in all of these, and Friday looking out over the lake. I can't wait to see these bigger!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos - Anne's right, they are rockin! Okay you tagged me- now I have to tag people too? How does this work LOL
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Funny ~ I always eat little candies in pairs too .. I thought I was the only one in the world who did that... LOL!

    ReplyDelete