Sunday, November 05, 2006

i'm seriously losing it

I've hit a new low with the frustration of dealing with the kids and the house on my own. I'm not sure how much more of it I can take. Tonights new low was brought on by Clara dropping and breaking into four jagged pieces the ceramic cat planter my great grandmother gave me as a child. I know its just a "thing", but it was mine and now it's gone. blah, blah, blah....

There was much more rambling earlier, but I'm calmer now and have somewhat pulled myself together. I just have to get through this.

For a bit of therapy I did a layout... nothing special but here it is...



It features Succotash from MandaBean's Table Scraps series.

Okay... I need sleep.

'nite.

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I don't know if I ever feel like I have my life organized and put together like I did before I had children. You are amazing for doing homeschooling. I really admire women who do. My SIL has 5 children with the oldest being 7 and homeschools the 3 who are of learning age!

    I LOVE that layout, too. Simple and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO.. looks great, neat idea! We just finished our move...and let me tell you, I know how you feel! It's a lot of work, and there really isn't an "organized" way to moving...it seemed like the closer we got to our move out date, the more hectic my house and life got. Being on the other side, you will get through it all, just like I did :) You have a lot on your plate, just remember to take deep breaths... and keep posting... I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Hang in there Tracie! I know JUST how you feel. Sometimes its feels like everything that is special to me is destined to be destroyed. And lone shifting is a nightmare but its do-able. Remember your huge crowd of admirers out there in cyberspace are cheering for you. I'm not sure about the time zones, but if you wake up to this then GOOD MORNING form the south pacific. I'm sending you some sunshine. Have a great day. Cheers, Meg C-B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:13 PM

    oops PS love the LO -meg

    ReplyDelete