Thursday, November 02, 2006

i'm still here

Sorry its been a couple of days... we've been cleaning and purging. Today we officially signed papers with the real estate agent. Wow.. it's real now.

Not much of a post... I'm just occupying myself while Jeff takes a shift on consoling Clara. I have no idea what's going on. She went to bed at 8:30 and fell asleep right away and now at nearly 10, she's up and sobbing uncontrolably. Nothing calms her down. She says that her legs are cold and hurt, yet nothing we do warms them up or makes them feel better. I hate this helpless feeling... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracie. Coming out of lurkdom. I'm a fellow pea and got here from Brenda's blog. Our oldest (4 yrs) would complain her legs her at night. We finally figured it was a growth spurt and giving her a little Tylenol seemed to eaze her pain. I'm not sure if this is what Clara is experiencing but thought I would mention it. Hope she is doing better!

    ReplyDelete