Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wow

I know... two posts in one day! Anyway... I just had to. One of my favorite parts of homeschooling and using Sonlight in particular is reading great books I missed as a child. Today we finished The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. If you haven't read this book, you must, recommend it to your children or read it aloud to them. I had tears in my eyes several times while I was reading. And the book sparked some very interesting conversations with my kids once we were done. It has an amazing, timeless message. If you read, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy - Saw the book you recommended and checked out the link - looks great. I have never heard of it but think it might make a great xmas present. On a separate note, I think it's fantastic that you home school your kids. I remember a previous post about your art curiculum as well. I also had to check out Sonlight. Even though I don't home school, I'm always looking for different\interesting things I can teach my kids. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete