Sunday, July 19, 2009

the market

Yesterday morning the kids went with Jeff on his run... they rode their bikes. They did 7 miles again! It's beginning to be part of their regular Saturday morning routine.

As soon as they got home, we loaded up and headed to the Green City Market for breakfast.

Alex was first to pick his breakfast...

Fresh cider donuts....
... YUM!

Clara and I waited for our crepes...
We each got ours with cheese, herbs and tomatoes (I had shitake mushrooms on mine too).

They were sooo good....
Afterward, the kids and Jeff somehow started a game of monkey in the middle with a balled up paper bag (this game last nearly half an hour).

Clara got great joy out of faking the boys out with her throws...
She took throwing rather seriously...
Alex did goofy stuff like this a lot so not so many photos of him from yesterday....
:-)

Clara making a valiant effort to catch the "ball"....
Oh my....
This shot was totally by accident... I was adjusting something on my camera and accidentally hit the shutter button.... but I included it to show you the state of Clara's knees by the end of the game...
I'm not sure they'll ever come clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment