Thursday, September 02, 2010

changes....

Hi everyone (if there still is anyone out there reading this!)....

I know I haven't posted much lately, but part of that has been due to me rethinking the whole public blog thing and the other part is that I've been sucked into the world of facebook :-) I am currently thinking about password protecting my blog so I can continue to keep in touch with non-facebook friends. If you would like the password, please let me know either by posting a comment or sending me an email via the link on the right.... or find me on facebook!

I'll leave this up for a bit and then set it up with the password!

9 comments:

  1. i would love to continue reading your blog. love your pictures and I really find your homeschooling information/experiences helpful. you are the one who told us about math u see and we love it!would love the password!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to keep reading your blog. I would like the password...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love the password if your willing to share! I am not on facebook, but would love to keep up with you somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to keep up with what's happening with you guys! Either via your blog or I'm Kez Ptol on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle8:10 PM

    I would love to keep reading your blog. I originally started reading it because of your amazing scrapbooking pages and pictures. Now there is less scrapbooking, but I love all the photo ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to keep reading your blog started from 2 peas when you lived in Texas. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I would love to continue to read your blog. I found your blog originally through the Sonlight blog ring. I love your photos and seeing what you all do.

    Thanks,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still here and reading (when I remember to log on)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracie ~
    I completely understand about wanting to keep things private (or safe) but would love to keep up with you guys! If nothing else, at least on your homeschooling blog since you have been such an inspiration with it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete