Wednesday, September 08, 2010

the last non-password protected post...

I'm so excited to find out that I still have some readers out there! I will hopefully get the password set up by the end of the weekend once I make sure I have contact info for all of you so I can send you the password.

So... in the meantime, for your entertainment, I give you Clara on the first day with her new expander...



This was from back in July and, yes, she did ask me to record her (and post the video). She cracks me up!

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your blog. Not sure how I originally found it, but I homeschool and I've always enjoyed reading those posts especially. If you don't mind a lurker that you don't know :) - I'd love to keep reading it. If not I understand that also.

    Thanks.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy & the girls11:12 AM

    Awesome video, Clara! We like Percy Jackson and the "Wimpians" too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracie,
    I'd still like to read your blog. We wanted to try and meet up with y'all this summer but it went by so fast!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Did you password protect anything yet?? I simply have to know where to read up on you guys and watch your fab photos!! :D Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete