Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life: Week 2

Okay... still loving project life!  I know it's only week two, but I seriously can't wait for the week to end so I can scrap my next set of pages!  This week I didn't take a single photo with my big camera... these were all with my phone.  Previously, this would have made me twitchy... but now with PL, I love it.  I have a whole series of glimpses into our everyday lives... not just the big "big camera worthy" events... but the stuff that makes up our days.  I think, if I can keep this up, we'll have a really neat record of our year.

 I'll post a link to the credits here once the site where they're posted is back up.
These are already uploaded to my Shutterfly album and I love flipping through the virtual pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment