Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 2

Okay... I'm getting there!  I think I'm beginning to find my style for this year.  I thought I wanted lots of white space on my pages this year, but I'm finding that I just can't do it (yet).  I like photos and lots of them, so I'm focusing more on them for now and using more elements on my pages versus journaling cards and papers like I did last year.


This is week 2, but I'm wondering if my #1 stamp on the top left is confusing.  I found an idea on pinterest, to take a photo in the same place every month to show the changes in both the kids and the area where you are taking the photos.  I used the #1 to denote that it's my first of twelve photos in this series.  I think when this is done, I might make a special insert to add to the back of the book with all of the photos in order.

Anyway... nothing much else to add this week!

Oh... the downside of my new style is the shear number of different items I use. I'm posting the previews below, but probably won't get them linked up like last week.  I will be pinning them to my supply board on pinterest, if you want to check that out.









No comments:

Post a Comment