Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 3

Okay... trying something very different for me... patterned background paper.  I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it yet, but I think I like it.  It started out as a page of Splendid Fiins' When Skies Are Grey.  Then I decided to see what it would look like with a stripe or two of blue.  The stripe or two turned into 10 and then I decided... what the heck... and added some yellow/gold stripes as well.


Starting this year, I was afraid that my new plan of having different templates each week would slow things down.  But so far that really hasn't been a problem.  In fact, my pages seem to come together faster than when I used the same template on every single page last year.  I think it's because my photos fit my templates better (or is it the other way around?) so that I'm not forcing something to work that really doesn't.

Again... I used lots of stuff, so previews here and links will be on my pinterest board...






No comments:

Post a Comment