Sunday, March 02, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 7 Part 2

I honestly don't know how I get so behind with posting, but I do.  Here is part 2 of week 7... finally!  

I had a bunch of outdoor photos, so I started with them...


Then I found I had just enough indoor photos for one page.  Instead of making my page count off with a random one page layout, I decided to try an insert like I had see on the Family Bees blog.  I can't wait to get my book so I can trim the page!

Here's the front...
 And here's the back...

Here are the supplies I used... (will post the links to pinterest)...







2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love all the snow pictures. What a great idea - cousins weekend! You will love the insert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! We try to make every Presidents Day Weekend a skiing/snowboarding weekend for the cousins! They love it! And thanks for the insert idea! I think I may use it quite a bit throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete