Thursday, June 25, 2015

NYC Trip: Journal Day Three

 Warning - these posts will seem out of order and lacking in detail.  It's my plan to post each day individually and then follow up with an overview post which will include more details about the products I used and the process I used to put the pages together.

Last day of the disclaimer since this is the last day of our trip.

We started our day at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space museum...

I'm annoyed that this photo is not sharp... but I'm too lazy to go back and reshoot the photo (sorry!).

We all loved the Intrepid museum... especially Alex.  We ran out of steam before we had seen it all.

Next up... we caught the water taxi to Battery Park...

Lunch and One World Trade Center...

After lunch, we went to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum...
I wasn't prepared for how emotional I would be when going through the museum.  I journaled about it for my book, but since it's a little personal, I did it as a hidden journal card.  It's on a card attached to the little black washi tape tab in the top right space.

After that, we went back to Battery Park to catch the water taxi again...

We cruised past the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty...

Once we were back in our neighborhood, we grabbed dinner and then ventured over to the NHL store for new Blackhawks gear...
And then ended our day with Ice Cream Sodas at Junior's.

The last page in my journal is about our New York Passes and our flight home...

At the very back is another 6x8 page protector...
... I included the rest of our brochures in it.

So... that's our trip!  Stay tuned for my next post with an overview and more details about the supplies I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment