Wednesday, June 24, 2015

NYC Trip: Journal Day Two

Warning - these posts will seem out of order and lacking in detail.  It's my plan to post each day individually and then follow up with an overview post which will include more details about the products I used and the process I used to put the pages together.

Same disclaimer as yesterday in case you missed it.  I can't believe it!  My travel journal is finished!  It feels so good to have one project done... and since it's my journal, I'll have all of my info in one place for when I'm ready to do my project life pages and my trip photo album.

So, here's day two...
On the backside of Chicago playbill that was in the 6x8 page protector, I put the brochure from our first stop of the day... The Empire State Building.


Then on to Rockefeller Center...


Next was our less than successful trip into Central Park....

Here I added another 6x8 page protector for our Central Park map....

and the guide to our next stop, the American Museum of Natural History...


Dinner...

And dessert...

And finally, our night time adventure...



No comments:

Post a Comment