Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been tagged...

My first day with a new blog and Angie Svoboda (http://angiesvoboda.typepad.com/) tagged the whole Best and Brightest team that hadn't been tagged before. And since I just got my blog... I guess that's me!

Four jobs you have had in your life (in descending order):
1. Benefits Assistant
2. Temp - I loved being a temp
3. Hostest at a model home for a builder
4. Semi-pro photographer (I'm not sure if that was a job or a hobby out of control)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. 84 Charing Cross Road
3. Christmas Vacation
4. The Wizard of Oz

Four places you have lived:
1. Springfield, MO
2. Chicago, IL
3. Houston, TX (actually Kingwood)
4. Dallas, TX (actually the 'burbs of)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI: Miami
2. Law & Order (mainly because its on at any given time)
3. Househunters on HGTV (I LOVE picking out new houses)
4. Coupling (BBC version)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland)
3. Germany & Austria
4. Coronado Island, California

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Sweet Potatoes - baked with butter & brown sugar
3. Filet Minon - medium rare
4. Steak fajitas

Four websites I visit daily:
1. 2peas
2. thedigishoppe
3. sweetshoppedesigns
4. various blogs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the shower (I have got to get started today!!)
2. At Disneyland (we'll be there Feb 1-4th!!!)
3. At the Borders with an unlimited gift card!
4. Getting a pedicure and a massage

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
Got to get back to you on that one! I have to take a look around first!

No comments:

Post a Comment