Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Procrastinating...

It's a really bad habit of mine. I have a huge "to do" list and am I doing any of it? Of course not! Tomorrow is going to be one CRAZY day.... not bad crazy, just busy crazy. Jeff is out of town and when he is, I barely make it to Clara's preschool by 9:00am to drop her off... but tomorrow I will also be in charge of my friend's daughter (who is in Clara's class)... she's dropping her off here at 8:30. Then I have to rush home because at 10ish, I'm having a "photography playdate" with two women from the 2peas photography board! We've been planning this for a while so it should be fun.

However, I did schedule this on the day that Alex starts his homeschool ice skating class at the mall. So we'll be rushing to the mall in order to get him fitted for skates and on the ice in time for class. The class ends at 1:30 and I have to be at Clara's school to pick her up by two. From there we go straight to the library to meet my friend and her two sons (also homeschoolers). Ack!!! At least we went to martial arts on Tuesday so we're not going there too tomorrow! And thankfully, Jeff will be back tomorrow morning!!!

Okay... off to do something productive!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog.. I love it and I'm glad that you decided to be a blogger! :) P.S. I'm linking to you from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog.. I love it and I'm glad that you decided to be a blogger! :) P.S. I'm linking to you from me! :)

    ReplyDelete