Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Look at the goodies...


... I got today at Target! Thank you Ange for suggesting I check the dollar spot for items to match my office! Not only did I get three of the magnetic giant paperclips, but I got four little two drawer boxes and two cool little tea light holders (Big Ben and the Eiffel tower!! - which are perfect since my office has a travel theme). The big blue boxes and the red leather ones came from elsewhere in the store. The best part is... that during the excavation of my desk last week I found TWO Target gift certificates totaling $30!!!

We had a good day of school as well. I used to dread the days that our cleaning lady came because we had to be out of the house and got almost no school done... but two weeks ago I discovered the joys of homeschooling at Starbucks. What could be better?? However, today it was crowded and we had to wait for a table... but we got one and Alex did his math test.

After that we made a trip to Hobby Lobby... man, that was dangerous! They had just finished inventory and they had TONS of stuff on clearance.... I'm talking rows and rows of clearance. I kept it in check and we got a couple of science experiment kits for next to nothing.

Well... Jeff is out of town this week and I'm in charge so I guess I should get the kids started toward bed!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... now you and I have matching "giant clothespins" lol! :) Actually, Tiff (from B&B team bought me mine, so I'm sure she has matching ones too!) :)

    And,about your above post, I hope you are feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete