Saturday, March 18, 2006

the "gap"

The big news in our house is this week is that Alex lost his first baby tooth on Thursday. Below is the page I scrapped using MandaBean's Smurftastic Paper Pack.

Nothing else exciting here today... it has rained all day which was nice as both soccer games were cancelled. I love that my kids play soccer and they are both on wonderful teams with amazing coaches... but we're just not good *spring* sports people. I think we get spring fever too bad and have the itch to be doing so many things other than go to soccer games. We're much more dedicated in the fall. Oh well.

Oh... what we did do this afternoon was have the kids try on almost everything in their closets. When we were done we had TWO garbage bags full out of outgrown clothes to get rid of.... its amazing how much stuff that had outgrown!!

Well...it's dinner time and Alex is in trouble again so I've got to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment